The Cyber Analysis Support Specialist - Principal will serve on a computer network operations (CNO) intelligence team, focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks. The Analyst will collaborate with analytical counterparts, across the U.S. Intelligence Community, apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools,
and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
CASS Analyst with working experience and detailed technical reporting capabilities. Background should include an understanding of the cyber environment and customer community.
Recent Digital Network Intelligence (DNI) is a plus. Ability to Interface with the client, other intelligence community personnel as needed, to include briefing senior leaders.
The Cyber Analysis Support Specialist, SR will serve on a computer network operations intelligence team, focused on the threat to networked platforms and US and DOD information networks.
The analyst will collaborate with analytical counterparts, across the US Intelligence Community, apply knowledge of threat environment, open source tools, and current implementation of
threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
• Conduct research and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures.
* Perform SIGINT Serialized reporting
• Analyze network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine adversary capability and intent.
• Researching and analyzing data using available and appropriate analytic tools.
• Perform risk and opportunity assessments through synthesis of information across intelligence disciplines and open-source information.
• Analyzing and assessing technical and operational vulnerabilities emerging technologies or operations, and determining risk to networks.
• Analyst will provide support and write tasking and collection requirements for specific Signals intelligence collection systems.
• Develop an agile responsive strategy for coordinating and evaluating tasking of systems and sites.
• Provide synthesized products to customers by researching, analyzing and reporting intelligence via the appropriate reporting vehicles.
• UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
• Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sciences (or related field) and 12+ years of related experience or equivalent formal military training.
• Work experience must include 8+ years of Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
• Experience with relevant CNO and SIGINT tools and databases used for the customer mission, and communications skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
• Work experience with any of the following Tools/Databases: INTELINK, DISHFIRE, MARINA, PINWALE, UTT, TUNINGFORK, ASSOCIATION, BlackPearl, AGILITY, Analyst Notebook, TKB, ANCHORY, or MAUI.
• Analysis experience with DNI/DNR.
• An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
• Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
• Analysis experience with DNI/DNR.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.
External Referral Eligible