Are you interested in developing and business applications for the Geospatial Security Solutions Team?
Are you passionate about the problems of tomorrow?
Do you strive and excel in tackling unknown problems and creating innovative solutions?
Are you results oriented and excited about creating and leveraging machine learning applications, convolutional neural networks and cloud infrastructures?
The Global Security Solutions Division under the Intelligence Sector of Leidos Inc. has a career opportunity for a Software Developer to join our Program Management Office. The Developer will work collaboratively senior leadership in the development of applications to support the business unit's daily tasking. The individual will develop software /database applications to automate spreadsheets, program processes and procedures.. The individual must be able to work individually and as part of a team, and must be comfortable in a rapid-paced but somewhat unstructured environment where self-motivation and creativity is highly valued.
- Assist in the development and design of tools to automate the front office processes like finance, facilities and IT management.
- Contribute and provide software applications, cloud services and other prototypes and products
- Must have experience in software development theories, concepts, practices and process
- Ability to work closely with engineers and developers who are expert in the field as well as program teams in understanding future requirements
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Currently working towards earning a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related fields
- Strong desire to learn about a variety of topics
- Have the ability to think outside the box and tackle new topics and tasks
- Self- starter, motivated individual with the ability to work within a team of onsite and virtual team mates
- Ability to think out-side of the box and create solutions in ground breaking technology independently
- Working knowledge in JAVA, C++, C#, Python, databases and other modern programming languages
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility
- US Citizenship is required per contract
- Fundamental understanding of cloud-native APIs, frameworks and architectures and demonstrated ability to develop back-end services, user interfaces and inter-operable software component
- Experience in mathematical algorithm development
- 0-1 years' experience working with or in the Intelligence Community