Leidos is seeking a Counterintelligence Analyst to join our Corporate Security team in Reston, VA.
The Counterintelligence Analyst will provide research, analysis and development support to Corporate Security in pursuit of its CI mission. Activities include extensive research, analysis and reporting (written and graphical). Additional activities include contributions to the generation of intelligence products to inform executives on non-traditional foreign intelligence threats. Travel is required (once a week) to Quantico MCB.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Conduct extensive, comprehensive research and basic analysis on high priority counterintelligence threats
• Review government reporting and raw data to identify information of interest upon instruction
• Conduct research via Palentir and open source tools to obtain information that would assist in the intelligence analysis and production relating to prioritized counterintelligence threats
• Assist creating countermeasures and explaining the purposes of trends and patterns
• Create visual and graphical reports to convey the threat
• Candidates must be able to travel to Quantico MCB once a week or as necessary (reimbursable).
• Minimum two (2) years of working and analyzing intelligence for the U.S. government or defense industry.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or additional years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
• Current Top Secret government security clearance and eligibility for SCI is required.
• Knowledge on targeted technology as they pertain to the defense industry.
• Experience in using a wide variety of analytical techniques used to determine and communicate trends and patterns, fill gaps in information and project events, identify anomalies, ascribe meaning to events or information from disparate sources, and develop defensible judgments and conclusions based on accepted research and analytical methodologies.
• Experience with software applications such as Analyst Notebook; and expert in Microsoft Access, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, and Word.
• Experience with graphical analytical presentations, charts, tables, pivot tables and visual aids to represent the threat.
• Expert in social media intelligence analysis
• US citizenship is required.
• Knowledge of the Intelligence Community resources and able to in acquire information from intelligence sources to ensure that the information developed is complete, and, where possible, corroborated for accuracy.
• Highly-developed skills in oral and written communication to provide information, advice, and guidance; persuade others to consider recommendation to make/argue a position; explain abstract concepts and facts clearly and effectively to share with various entities of the intelligence community.
• Familiarity with counterintelligence, intelligence or international affairs.
• Familiarity with public source databases such as Thomson Reuters, Accurint, or Lexis Nexis.
• Familiarity with analytical tools such as Palentir
• Detail-oriented and be able to identify information of interest.