Job Requisition:Collections Strategist - TS/SCI with Polygraph
We have an exciting opportunity for a CT Collections Strategist to act as the liaison between organizations. This position is located in the Northern Virginia area. Leidos specifically seeks experienced candidates with active TS/SCI with polygraphs who are able to work alongside intelligence and military experts. The CT Collection Strategist will collaborate with IC partners to develop all-source collection strategy assessments and posture statements. The CT Collection Strategist will provide expertise on current and future collection capabilities (national and theater). The CT Collection Strategist will be responsible for writing formal deliverables, conducting independent research on time-sensitive tasks and will provide high-level briefings as needed to mature audiences.
- Candidates should have the ability to work independently on their assigned CT topic, develop appropriate project timelines, lead well-organized meetings and briefings, work collaboratively with IC partners, and possess creative problem solving skills.
- Candidates should have experience writing formal deliverables
- Candidates should have a strong background in CT analysis and respective AORs
- Strong communication skills in order to work with multiple organizations
- Experience working within the IC and DoD
- Demonstrated knowledge of IC MAP
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge of HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, or all source collection management techniques
- Current working knowledge of the various national, commercial and theater collectors and advantages of each collector for CT collection strategy development.
- TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- BA/BS degree required and 5+ years of relevant work experience desired.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.