The NISC III program at Leidos is seeking an Information Technology (IT) Specialist (with expertise in Tableau and Sharepoint) to perform a variety of duties in connection with the management of SharePoint sites and the preparation of high profile business intelligence documents and dashboards for FAA senior leaders, Lines of Businesses, or other external groups.
Primary Responsibilities for the position include:
- Support AHR and FAA through data reports/analytics by developing processes and procedures to align with automation, streamlining and efficiency initiatives
- Develop business intelligence reporting systems such as Tableau, Business Objects, Microsoft Excel, SharePoint and other Office products
- Design visual and interactive tools and dashboards tailored to organization requirements
- Develop databases that support web applications and web sites
- Analyze user needs to implement Web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Write, design, or edit web page content, or direct others producing content
- Design and implement dashboards and reports using Tableau Server
- Translate business requirements into the design and implementation of features and functionality required to deliver the required results
- Assist with development of internal organization policies and procedures, which affect cross-functional activities and best practices
- Demonstrate independent ability to research, study, workflow and other means implementing automated processes
- Manage SharePoint site and access shared drives to manage high priority projects and programs
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
Basic Qualifications .
- Experience with managing SharePoint and/or Tableau sites
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Strong experience in design and development of building Tableau reports and dashboards
- Proficiency in data visualization, dashboard design and workflow
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Working knowledge of Sharepoint