The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Field Service Analyst, Journeyman with a DoD TS/SCI clearance. This position will support the DCGS-A Field Office at Fort Hood with Fielding and Training activities for the DCGS-A Family of Systems (FoS) products. This position will report to the Leidos DCGS-A Program Manager at Fort Hood, TX.
- Perform routine system maintenance and computer system administrative functions.
- Capable of using, operating systems and database management systems.
- Performs analysis of system operations.
- Must have experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices.
- Must be available for assignment to various CONUS/OCONUS sites for extended terms.
- Five(5) years' experience in related activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related scientific or technical discipline preferred; Eight (8) years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education
- DoD 8570.01 IAT Level I & II Certifications
- Active TS/SCI clearance required
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related scientific or technical discipline
- 5 years of experience in Command Control Communications & Computers Intelligence Surveillance & Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems, their employment and practical application