The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Property Management Specialist, Intermediate with a minimum DoD TS/SCI . This position will support the DCGS-A Field Office at Fort Hood with Fielding and Training activities for the DCGS-A Family of Systems (FoS) products. This position will report to the Leidos DCGS-A Program Manager at Fort Hood, TX.
- Maintain property records.
- Perform property inventory and property management functions to include operation of automated bar-code scanning equipment.
- Operate computer equipment and customized software packages to track property.
- Assist with operations of a supply room to include stocking shelves, inventorying, shopping for resupply items, and issuing consumable supplies to customers.
- Assisting with turn-in, repair, and relocation of equipment and furniture.
- Knowledge of Army supply/property management policies and procedures is desirable.
- 5 years related experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related scientific or technical discipline
- 8 years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education
- Minimum TS clearance