The NISC III program is seeking a Program Management Analyst with expertise with business case analysis to support the FAA customer.
In this role you will be responsible for quantitatively assessing programs and projects.
You will make sensible, justifiable business recommendations for capital investments comprised of developing, evaluating and assuring the quality of business cases, including ad-hoc special studies, in support of investment decisions within the FAA.
Specific responsibilities for the requisition include:
- Conducts analysis of complex technical parameters, acquisition and logistics requirements, schedule constraints; accounting, procurement and business principles; and cost-influencing factors.
- Guides interdisciplinary teams in the design, development and application of cost analysis tools to determine the economic impact of proposed changes and alternatives.
- Prepares formal documentation and presents plans, results, and recommendations to team leads, program managers and others verbally and in writing.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a BA degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience in financial analysis consisting of cost analysis and methodologies applied to programs within a government environment focusing on IT systems and support.
- Experience with capital investment planning and analysis.
- Experience with independent cost estimates, business case analysis, net present value, return on investment analysis, acquisition management and cost benefit analysis.
- Ability to develop and use advanced Excel Spreadsheet functions such as Pivot Tables with knowledge of Microsoft Office and acquisition life cycle management processes and practices.
- Experience managing client relationships, contributing to proposal efforts and developing JRC required documents.
- Excellent quantitative skills and solid statistics experience. Candidate should have experience supporting a Major - Capital Investment Program.
- Specifically, the candidate should either possess experience as a lead consultant on the financial or technical (solution implementation) team.
- Experience with cost modeling tools, Crystal Ball, SEER-SEM
NOTE: This requisition will allow the selected employee to work from home but you will need to commute to 400 Virginia Avenue, Washington DC as needed.