Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people and our community. Our mission and our values guide the way we do business. The foundation of our Leidos culture is our Values, Beliefs and Expectations by which we select, recognise and reward employees. They create the environment that drives us toward our mission.
Inspired to make a difference, we are committed to solving the world's toughest problems. Passionate about customer success by being determined to understand and respond to our customers' needs as if they were our own.
United as a team, we are bound together by our conviction that ethics and integrity is core to how we operate.
The Executive Personal Assistant will provide comprehensive administrative and scheduling support to the Managing Director of Defense and other Senior Leaders where necessary.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Managing Director of Defense, the Executive Personal Assistant will ensure the smooth running of the Executives calendar.
The successful candidate will observe and maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretion in the preparation, coordination and support of business meetings, welcoming of visitors, customers and other guests of the Executives.
- Manage the day to day appointments diary of the Executives
- Prepare and coordinate business papers and reports in support of meetings
- Coordinate inputs for presentations including the preparation of research information as required to support presentations and other important meetings
- Attend key meetings where requested; take and publish minutes
- Coordinate travel arrangements - flights/hotels etc. for the Executives
- Liaise with visitors, customers and clients etc. including refreshments and on site hosting
- Lead a small group of personal assistants and assess the performance and outputs of this group
- Cascade information and allocate tasks, where appropriate, to other personal assistants
- Coordinate arrangements for Management and other conferences and workshops as directed by the Executives
- Maintain the annual performance review calendar for the SLT population
- Observe the highest level of safety compliance in the day to day operations of the running of the office
- Support other high level administrative tasks as directed by the Executives
- Manage on-site facility requirements including, visitor management, room booking, security management and daily running needs.
The Executive Personal Assistant must:
- demonstrate the highest levels of confidentiality and integrity in dealing with the business affairs of the Executives, their contacts, business and social interactions
- schedule efficiently and effectively to ensure that diary management is executed with precision and timely attention to all details
- demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness
- be assertive and focused whilst maintaining an overall air of cordiality and professionalism
- be flexible and adaptive to change and proactively address and communicate developments as appropriate.Note, there will be an expectation for the Executive PA to travel, predominantly within the UK,in order to support relevant meetings with/on behalf of the Executives
- demonstrate sound computer literacy and be willing and receptive to new learning/technology
What's Working for Leidos Like?
It gives you the opportunity to be part of a culture that welcomes collaboration and rewards innovation. You will embark on a journey where commitment to the business, your colleagues and our customers are at the forefront of everything you do.
Grow with us; learning is a life-long endeavour and we can offer opportunities for education and development in support of your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.