Leidos Corporate Finance Team is seeking a SOX Compliance Manager to join our team of financial professionals in one of the following locations: Reston - VA, Tucson - AZ, or Oak Ridge - TN. In this role, you will be responsible for preparing and/or reviewing SOX narratives, process flow charts and design of controls, including walk-throughs. You will work with process and control owners to assess all control deficiencies considering consistency and aggregation across Leidos, and ensure deficiencies are satisfactorily remediated in a timely manner. You will manage our enterprise internal control environment, including performing and maintaining annual top-down risk assessments.
- Participate in and/or conduct Sarbanes-Oxley Reviews, and other operational / compliance.
- Evaluate control deficiencies and track remediation to completion; Identify key Internal Control Over Financial Reporting (ICFR) risks and mitigation strategies.
- Evaluate processes and controls.
- Perform special projects, financial analysis, etc.
- Use time wisely by prioritizing tasks according to risk and demonstrate ability to manage time, working independently, and facilitating a team environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration and 8-12 years of relevant experience including at least two years' experience with a public accounting firm; financial statement audit experience preferred.
- CPA is required with an active license in good standing.
- Effective oral and written communication skills are also required to allow the candidate to effectively interact with various levels of management and members of Leidos' operating organizations.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Generally Accepted Auditing Standards.
- Demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset, and possess assessment and process-oriented background with ability to adapt in a dynamic environment.
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Experience with financial statement audit preferred.
- Experience auditing large government contracting corporations a plus.
- Experience in Deltek CostPoint, Workday, Hyperion, and data analytics software such as IDEA or ACL would be considered pluses.