Leidos is searching for an Arabic Targeter to support a program in Vienna, VA. This position will require an active TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance in order to be considered for this position.
- This is a Technical Targeting position that requires experience working with the exploitation of media sources to include Social Media.
- The selected candidate will support a variety of operational and targeting efforts for USG.
- The position is part of a team that supports operations against high priority targets.
- The individual will be responsible for identifying targeting leads to enable a variety of intelligence operations through the exploitation of media.
- Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, review of operational traffic, drafting substantive targeting operational cables, to include devising targeting information from multiple classified databases and media exploitation.
- Officers should have a keen sense for identifying and evaluating operational processes and success; ability to drive HUMINT operations through written products and briefings to senior USG officers.
- The candidate will be expected to propose creative ideas, to participate in brainstorming sessions, and to offer operational recommendations.
- The candidate must have strong verbal and written communications skills and be able to coordinate effectively with various offices and agencies in the US Intelligence Community. Individuals must have excellent operational judgment and be able to respond quickly to high priority data with minimal supervision.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- ACTIVE TS/SCI w/ Polygraph.
- Candidates must possess strong written and oral English, and possess native or near native reading, listening and translating Arabic-language skills.
- Candidates must be familiar with cable writing styles and USG classified databases, to include specific targeting tools, sources, and methods.
- Candidates must be familiar with cable and IC report writing styles and specific USG classified databases and targeting applications.
- Strong briefing and writing skills are a must as well as the ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision.
- Analysis experience, cable writing, previous experience with cell phone network, global satellite imaging and must possess excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Candidates with technical backgrounds as well as a regional and/or functional expertise in areas of interest to USG and colloquial language familiarity are highly desired.
- BA or BS required and 8+ years of practical experience in HUMINT operations, intelligence analysis, or regional/functional expertise in a