Leidos currently has an opening for an RF Engineer Intern to work in our St. Petersburg, FL office. This is an exciting opportunity to use gain knowledge and experience in designing communication and electronic warfare systems. Leidos provides design, development, modeling and simulation, analysis, prototyping and testing of advanced electronic system and various antennas.
The successful candidate will be energetic, eager to learn and comfortable working in a peer-to-peer environment. We're looking for an individual with an acumen for radio frequency (RF) and antenna engineering. Specific assignments include modeling & simulation and hand-on hardware testing/debugging.
- Candidate must be pursuing a bachelor or masters degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics. GPA of 3.0 or greater is required.
- Must have completed at least two years towards degree- Junior standing or above.
- Proficiency with MS Office Products.
- Must have the ability of obtaining a DoD Secret Level Security Clearance- US citizenship is required.
- Candidate with knowledge of or experience in working with simulation tools such as HFSS, Microwave Office, Matlab, or similar.