The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a Sr. Systems Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
This contract is a large, multi-year contract for the development, integration, deployment and sustainment of large collection systems. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. Join a tremendous technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
The Sr. Systems Engineer will be focused on dataflow engineering relating to deployed customer systems. The Engineer will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, validating and troubleshooting all dataflows to/from deployed and test systems, from the field system through customer backend repositories.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field of stud and 12 or more years related experience. Additional directly related experience may be considered in leiu of degree
- Must have thorough NIFI Experience (beyond basic familiarity) and be familiar with the Customer's dataflow organization.
- Experience with Data Mapping.
- A minimum of 8 years performing and providing technical direction for the development and engineering of HW & SW systems.
- 5 or more years of systems engineering experience with SIGINT Systems to include required areas of expertise and subsystem specializations
- 3 or more years of experience with functionality and inter-processing of packet and circuit based HW & SW solutions.
- 3 or more years experience in a leadership position providing technical supervision to other engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objective, budget and schedule.
Candidates with specific customer tool experience are highly desired. Candidates with this experience may be considered without the leadership experience