Do you want to make a difference and do work that makes an impact in your summer internship? Do you want to have a hand in keeping our country and its people safe? If so, then, you are just what Leidos is looking for! We are seeking energized, motivated, and curious students to participate in the Leidos Internship Program in Columbia, MD during the summer of 2019.
A successful intern candidate will support software development efforts whose focus is the development of Leidos technologies and capabilities in one or more of the following technical areas: cyber security, mobile applications, machine learning, and cloud computing. This position can support part- and full-time schedules for qualified interns.
- Current college student working towards a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, or Mathematics
- Understanding of UNIX/LINUX operating systems
- Understanding of Object Oriented programming languages such as Java, Python, and C++
- Familiarity working with applications in the Microsoft Office suite
- US citizenship required
- Ability to obtain a DoD TOP SECRET clearance and sensitive compartmented information (SCI) access based on a polygraph.