The Operations Analyst will support C5ISR prototyping efforts in the areas of JobBOSS system implementation and sustainment, integrated master schedule maintenance, and property accountability.
• Responsible for using JobBOSS to assist management and provide suggestions to ensure the successful implementation of a standard process for JobBOSS practices.
• Work with management, project leaders, team leaders, engineers, and technicians to input and track project data within the JobBOSS software.
• Develop and deliver user training of JobBOSS in standard procedures and best practices.
• Provide clear reports to management on job status and issues, to include cost savings and efficiencies.
• Assist in creating job routings for up to 100% of jobs.
• Assist in work center and part library creation within JobBOSS.
• Participate in continuous process improvement activities in the areas of business, fabrication, inventory, logistics, and integration.
• Help develop and guide inventory best practices including barcoding, locating, purchasing, and receiving items.
• Provide backup support for Property Accountability efforts as needed. Help implement barcodes for processes outside of manufacturing such as hand receipt items. Assist with inventory efforts.
• Provide backup support for Integrated Master Schedule updates as needed.
• High School Diploma with 3-5 years' experience
• Familiarity with project management methods and terminology
• U.S. Citizen/Active Secret Clearance
• AA/2-year degree
• Experience using JobBOSS for project scheduling, resource planning, inventory control, and financial reporting.
• Familiarity with equipment and processes in fabrication and machine shop environment