The ESA IV program is an IT Services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice. The program provides a range of IT services, including help desk, deskside support, Windows workstation engineering and maintenance, managed print services, ITSM, Active Directory services, and video conferencing, among others.
- Provide installation, testing, operation, and support of operational and training systems.
- Design and develop solutions to technical problems and issues that arise.
- Design, develop, and implement solutions to new customer requirements in support of component development/integration, resources, and other engineering support tasks
- Prepare reports and develop manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software as required for internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage projects as a technical lead, possibly overseeing other engineers
- Create/review technical designs and make cost-effective solution recommendations to the technical lead of the project
- Participate in the evaluation and recommendation of new products, maintain knowledge of emerging technologies for application to the enterprise
- Brief senior leaders within the government on current projects and decision briefs for roadmap emerging technologies.
- Document requirements and properly manage updates & deployments using existing change management processes
- Participate in the identification and resolution of complex infrastructure problems utilizing structured trouble-shooting tools and techniques
- Provide cross-training and mentoring to existing engineering personnel in various fields
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years prior relevant experience; additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Extensive hands on experience with VMware, Storage, Patching using SCCM and BigFix.
- VMware certifications