Leidos is looking for a System Administrator III to join our team as a payrollee in New Orleans, LA or Little Rock, AR.
Job responsibilities include working backlog of Windows 10 Project tickets post migration. Track and analyze common issues and resolve or delegate to appropriate staff. Work daily with Service Desk Migration Team when more information is needed, or tickets are escalated to project level. Ticket resolution must occur within a secure, corporate environment using an App Store or trusted downloads for users with no admin rights to load applications and have them function properly. Successful candidate will open, Track, Update and Close tickets using Service Now
Required Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline preferred. High school diploma with an additional 4 years' experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• 3+ year's related experience.
• Experience with Bomgar as a remote utility to resolve issues.
• Experience with tools such as Fiddler or SYSINTERNAL Suite helpful.
• Very familiar with Windows 10: Registry Edit, Typical installation paths, Profiles.
• Ability to triage and delegate as needed.
• Experience with command line functions, PowerShell basics.
• Prior knowledge of VBA or app support helpful but not required.
• Knowledge of MS Office 2016 products, One Drive, SharePoint: Troubleshoot or investigate macro issues.
• Professional and articulate communication skills for interaction with all staff and vendors.
• Great aptitude to learn and support new technologies.
• Enjoy working independently and/or as part of a team.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong motivation to complete tasks/projects quickly and with high quality.
• Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities with a positive and flexible attitude.
• Customer service oriented.