The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opening on one of our prime contracts in Annapolis Junction, MD. Come work in our state of the art facility!
This unique GUI/Frontend Developer opportunity will allow you to participate on a high-visibility DoD/Intel program that provides software design, development, and component testing to an important customer in the cyber arena. More specifically, it has been the development contract for a major systems acquisition program within the one of the DoD's premier Cyberwarfare organizations to modernize the infrastructure used for managing its mission. This group of elite Cyber professionals is now focused on developing the next generation of cutting-edge Computer Network Operations (CNO) mission management capabilities.
- An experienced Software Developer that enjoys working with the GUI/Frontend is needed for a NEW development effort. They will join a team responsible for the design, development (including continuous integration and continuous deployment), and testing of the new Agent Registration and Cognizance service and the new Data Marking service. The team will utilize a DevOps development approach, where the team will be responsible for all activities from development to testing (including unit, component, integration and end to end testing) and operational support. The team will also be responsible for ensuring all applicable compliance requirements are met.
- Related Technologies:
- React (REQUIRED)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field and six (6) to twelve (12)+ years experience
- In lieu of BS degree, a relevant Software Engineer and/or Development Certification will be required.
- A firm understanding of modern computer programming with a minimum of six (6) years-experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing.
- Six (6) years-experience with programming using modern software environments
- TS/SCI with polygraph
Experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment