The Leidos Intelligence Group is currently seeking expertise to transform and build an end-to-end national-level security environment using DevOps to integrate, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and operate, multiple systems on traditional and cloud platforms in Reston and Tysons, VA.
This role implements data auditing, compliance, reporting, and security through the use of existing tools and processes or by developing new ones. This role is responsible for data auditing, source data MOU/MOAs, data scientist work product dissemination controls as well as data source lineage and pedigree reporting. This role ensures data retention and purging policies are enforced through IT tools and provides the ability to generate reports as needed.Primary Responsibilities:
- This role is responsible for auditing data and information systems for unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording and destruction.
- Duties include ensuring security strategies and policies are followed within established guidelines.
- Problems and issues faced are complex and involve limited information.
- Conducts extensive investigation to understand the root cause of problems.
- Problems are typically difficult, and complex.
- Problems typically involve consideration of multiple functions, large projects/programs.
- Mastery of specific technical areas and broad expertise across multiple related disciplines.
- Masters with 15+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.