Leidos' Defense & Intelligence Group is currently seeking expertise to transform and build an end-to-end national-level security environment using DevOps to integrate, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and operate, multiple systems on traditional and cloud platforms in Reston and Tysons, VA.
This role implements data auditing, compliance, reporting, and security through the use of existing tools and processes or by developing new ones. This role is responsible for data auditing, source data MOU/MOAs, data scientist work product dissemination controls as well as data source lineage and pedigree reporting. This role ensures data retention and purging policies are enforced through IT tools and provides the ability to generate reports as needed.
- This role is responsible for auditing data and information systems for unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording and destruction.
- Duties include ensuring security strategies and policies are followed within established guidelines.
- Problems and issues faced are complex and involve limited information.
- Conducts extensive investigation to understand the root cause of problems.
- Problems are typically difficult, and complex.
- Problems typically involve consideration of multiple functions, large projects/programs.
Mastery of specific technical areas and broad expertise across multiple related disciplines.
Masters with 15+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance.