This role ensures Enterprise IT Services are available according to established metrics and Service Level Agreements (SLA). This role is responsible for monitoring and analyzing the performance of network, server, and storage IT components. This role includes monitoring, auditing, responsiveness, stress evaluation, capacity analysis, and reporting.
- This role monitors technology improvements, recommends upgrades, and evaluates alternatives across on-premises and cloud IT infrastructures, both virtual and physical.
- This role ensures continuity of operations including disaster recovery.
- Duties include examining performance problems and identifying appropriate corrective action.
- This role analyzes trends and recurring performance problems and initiates solutions for preventing reoccurrence.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires Masters with 15 years of prior relevant experience or Doctorate with 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Experience planning and leading major technology assignments.
- Experience evaluating performance results and recommending major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Experience as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Experience supervising others.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.