Leidos seeks a Consulting Employee for new construction and project management providing both marketing and support for energy-efficiency new construction projects with large commercial and industrial customers Massachusetts and Rhode Island area. This exciting position offers a very unique career opportunity for a dynamic person with excellent outreach, sales, communication and organizational skills to promote new construction energy efficiency services to large commercial and industrial customers.
The person in this position broadly markets Energy Efficiency new construction services to large commercial and industrial customers and will require the ability to identify efficiency opportunities, estimate energy savings, maintain customer relationships, deliver presentations and project manage projects that qualify for utility new construction incentives. The candidate should have basic general knowledge of building systems, construction practices, and/or the energy efficiency industry. Must be highly motivated, well organized, self-starting, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and work well in a team setting. Experience as a Utility Program Manager specializing in new construction services is desired
• Identify efficiency opportunities that may qualify for new construction incentives while having the initiative and interest in keeping up-to-date on energy efficiency technologies.
• Communicate technical issues across the project team.
• Work closely with architects and engineers to incorporate energy efficiency measures into designs that qualify for utility program incentives.
• Provide and present technical advisement to client's regarding the design, procurement and installation of energy efficient equipment.
• Advise clients on processes that ensure continuous demand-reduction.
• Typically requires Bachelors of Science or Engineering degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience delivering utility energy efficiency construction services or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
• The ability and desire to be: productive, accurate, and organized.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical and statistical knowledge and skills using Excel Ability learn proprietary energy management systems.
• This position requires a valid driver's license and physical ability to perform field verification of pre and post installation of energy efficiency measures.
• Ability to be self-starting-demonstrate initiativeincluding the ability to collaborate well in a supportive team environment.