Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people and our community. Our mission and our values guide the way we do business. The foundation of our Leidos culture is our Values, Beliefs and Expectations by which we select, recognise and reward employees. They create the environment that drives us toward our mission.
Inspired to make a difference, we are committed to solving the world's toughest problems. Passionate about customer success by being determined to understand and respond to our customers' needs as if they were our own.
United as a team, we are bound together by our conviction that ethics and integrity is core to how we operate.
Are you an Application Support Analyst with experience working with customers bespoke systems? If you have a passion for outstanding support and a commitment to ensuring satisfied customers then working for Leidos is the career move for you.
Due to continued growth, we have a requirement for Application Support Analysts to join our 24x7 support team. The shift pattern for these roles will be 4 days on and 4 days off covering both day and night shifts. Due to the nature of this role Security Clearance will be required so you must hold or have the ability to achieve Security Clearance.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
The Application Support Analyst will be based out of our Farnborough office to provide 24x7 support to bespoke applications. You will be expected to provide an excellent customer experience when supporting newly developed bespoke applications in a DevOps environment. Please note that travel to our site in Croydon may also be required on occasions in line with business requirements.
• Work with newly built applications on new technology stacks
• Provide support and maintenance to the bespoke applications
• Be responsible for critical applications
• Working within the defined SLAs
• Work closely with other support and development teams
• Create and update documentation where required
• Working knowledge of Linux
• An understanding of ITIL principles and what they mean to support
• Worked with application monitoring and management tools
• Understanding and working knowledge of cloud based technologies
• Have worked in a DevOps/Agile environment
• Have good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Have the ability to translate technical issues to user friendly language
• Be an excellent Team Player
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
Being part of the Leidos team is a commitment to push yourself and those around you to do better, constantly adapt and learn new techniques. We're a passionate team and are committed to developing and growing our staff.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.