Leidos is looking for some great, motivated candidates with Systems Administrator experience and a TS/SCI level clearance to support a maintenance contract in Springfield, VA.
Position Description and Duties:
- Looking for a personable person with little or no computer experience.
- A person willing to take on new challenges.
- Provides assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, and installation for enterprise individuals or organizations.
- May be expected check network systems and assist customers at their designated location.
- Ensures a timely process through which problems are resolved and proper follow up steps taken.
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Provides tier one support to end users for either PC or hardware.
- Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
Education & Experience:
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience.