Job Requisition:Sr HUMINT Instructor TS/SCI with Poly
Leidos is seeking an experienced Senior HUMINT Instructor to work on a fast-paced program that is growing its development and deployment of in-person and e-learning in a classified environment.
The positions require an active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information security clearance with a polygraph examination. There is no exception to the clearance requirement. Successful candidates will work well in team environments and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. The positions require prior experience in supporting HUMINT operations or familiarity with the Intelligence Community and its objectives.
JOB SUMMARY: The selected candidate will develop, implement, and lead in-person and e-learning curriculum, working closely within a team of trainers to design and develop interactive and engaging HUMINT courses for varying degrees of experience. He/she will work independently and in collaboration with others to plan, create, and update instructional material and training solutions that equip students with the knowledge and skills to support the Sponsor organization’s goals and requirements. Training will be instructor-led.
- Create lesson plans for students of varying degrees of customer HUMINT experience.
- Analyze learning objectives against program requirements, and gather and process data for various levels of evaluation and assessment.
- Design a variety of adult-learning techniques including writing assignments, small group projects and interactive exercises to ensure students are engaged in learning and retaining content.
- Design and develop methods to evaluate instructional programs, complete courses, and individual modules.
- Guide and teach instructors and subject matter experts regarding workplace learning, while taking on instructor duties on occasion in various areas.
- Introduce new classroom technologies by providing training and designing job aides for instructors who may be new to the technology.
- Present project status updates as required.
- Present topics of interest at regular and ad-hoc team meetings.
- Active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information security clearance with a polygraph examination
- Must possess 8+ years relevant Sponsor SAR operational experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must possess prior experience as a trainer
- Must possess prior experience training in a classroom environment
- Must have knowledge of current learning and development models, research, and theories to address learning problems and solutions
- Must be familiar with a range of educational technologies and their application in supporting synchronous, asynchronous, and self-service teaching and learning
- Experience with train-the-trainer models, learning, and implementation
- Experience crafting and implementing new training programs
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.