More About the Role:
The DPM is responsible for assisting the PM in the overall performance of the program. Individual will represent the PMO in a supportive role to the customer. He or she will work in a high-pressure environment and deliver outstanding products/services for multiple customers/end users under tight deadlines and constraints. The DPM must be available via phone or email in the event the PM is not accessible.
What You'll Get to Do:
• Oversight of 2-3 first line managers, inclusive of performing hiring, supervision, and performance assessment as delegated by the Program Manager.
• Day-to-day operations support of contract, subcontract, finance, security, and staffing.
• Support program reviews and briefings; identifies and reports on issues or related problems and potential risks.
• Act on behalf of the PM during absences.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of relevant experience.
-Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
• Excellent briefing, writing, communication, administrative, and organizational skills.
• Experience with overseeing technical teams.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently, under stringent timelines and with fluid requirements.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Existing US Census Bureau Public Trust or prior USCB experience.
• Basic understanding of cloud systems, system performance.