More About the Role:
The DPM is responsible for assisting the PM in the overall performance of the program. Individual will represent the PMO in a supportive role to the customer. He or she will work in a high-pressure environment and deliver outstanding products/services for multiple customers/end users under tight deadlines and constraints. The DPM must be available via phone or email in the event the PM is not accessible.
What You'll Get to Do:
• Oversight of 2-3 first line managers, inclusive of performing hiring, supervision, and performance assessment as delegated by the Program Manager.
• Day-to-day operations support of contract, subcontract, finance, security, and staffing.
• Support program reviews and briefings; identifies and reports on issues or related problems and potential risks.
• Act on behalf of the PM during absences.You'll Bring These Qualifications:
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of relevant experience.
-Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
• Excellent briefing, writing, communication, administrative, and organizational skills.
• Experience with overseeing technical teams.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently, under stringent timelines and with fluid requirements.These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Existing US Census Bureau Public Trust or prior USCB experience.
• Basic understanding of cloud systems, system performance.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.