Leidos is seeking Instructional System Designers / e-Learners with technical training experience to support our Fluor Marine Propulsion (FMP) customer. Candidates will be members of a multi-disciplinary team consisting of Navy and contractor nuclear power trainers, subject matter experts, curriculum developers, and instructional designers working in a fast-paced, demanding environment. The team's mission is to transform Navy-developed computer-based nuclear power training curriculum from ideas and concepts to functional desktop applications. These applications are used in a self-paced learning environment by Navy nuclear powerplant operator trainees.
- Assist in the coordination, monitoring, and evaluation of day-to day progress towards training objectives and deliveries.
- Create supporting training materials and media to enhance training usability.
- Partner with Navy Nuclear Propulsion customer to author, design and develop computer-based learning content and/or blended learning solutions.
- Plan and develop interactivity through interaction with SMEs.
- Monitor customer feedback and identify potential enhancements to guided study modules.
- Develop and implement computer-based learning practices that reflect commitment to high quality standard through the use of technology and managed through a consistent approach across the development team.
Bachelor's Degree in the field of adult learning / e-Learning; Human Performance Technology, Instructional Design, Training & Development.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of training applications.
- Must have active or current final DOD secret security clearance.
- Familiarity with the Navy nuclear power training program (NNPTP) is a plus.
- Experience developing military technical training courses is a plus.
- Successful candidate will be a self-starter who is able to work as a member of a virtual team.
- Active or current DOE L security clearance is a plus.