Leidos is currently seeking an Arabic Strategic Communications Analyst/Targeter to support a program in Vienna, VA. This position will require an active TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance in order to be considered for this position.
This position will include the following:
- Develop and apply advanced methodological approaches to measures of effectiveness analysis of strategic communications for Intelligence Community customers.
- Provide research and analysis to support measures of effectiveness.
- Assist in the development of collection plans and evaluate effectiveness.
- Assist in developing and recommending measures of effectiveness objectives for mission support.
- Frequently interact with customers and/or functional peer group managers.
- ACTIVE TS/SCI w/ Polygraph.
- Candidates must possess strong written and oral English, and possess proficiency in reading, listening and translating Arabic language skills.
• Candidates must demonstrate strong communication skills, analytical ability and solid interpersonal skills.
• Candidates must be able to work under tight deadlines.
• Candidates must be able to perform job requirements independently and in team environments and must have ability to interface with all levels of management.
• Familiarity with marketing techniques, statistics, and experience with standard intelligence databases, systems and procedures.
• Candidate must have ability to conduct online media research, retrieval and integration of all-source data from various sources including classified sites, unclassified sites, and finished intelligence.
• Candidates should have experience applying methodologically rigorous solutions for measuring effectiveness of programs.
- Candidates must be familiar with cable writing styles and USG classified databases, to include specific targeting tools, sources, and methods.
- Candidates must be familiar with cable and IC report writing styles and specific USG classified databases and targeting applications.
- Strong briefing and writing skills are a must as well as the ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision.
- BA or BS required and 6-8 years of experience or a Master's degree with 4-6 years of experience. Additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.