Leidos has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Direct Support Analyst (DSA) Analyst at Fort Bragg, NC. Candidates must currently possess a current TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered.. The Sr. DSA Analyst is responsible for overseeing pre-mission intelligence package creation, accessing and analyzing SIGINT data and requirements, ensuring data flow to and from unit intelligence operators to the larger intelligence community and specific customers, as well as post-mission analysis in order to create and refine FLIMSY manuals, CONOPs, and SIGINT products.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
*Oversee intelligence planning, support, analysis, data flow, and product creation in support of unit operations *Maintain and ensure access to NSA raw SIGINT databases and analyst tools.
*Create pre-mission collection packages for operations that include targets, SIGINT details, threat assessments, and background information *Interface with GCC, TSOC, Inter-agency, and RTF collection managers to ensure and refine accurate collection tasking *Travel CONUS/OCONUS in support of operational duties *Ensure/maintain unit compliance with applicable intelligence collection regulations and raw SIGINT access.
*Provide intelligence and mission planning support to training missions, exercises, and real-world operations *Interpret and apply Priority Intelligence Requirements (PIR), Intelligence Needs (IN), Collection Requirement Numbers (CRN) and other stranded intelligence tasking methods into operational CONOPs *Gain/Maintain access to Automated Message Handling System (AMHS) *Send post mission intelligence reports to appropriate entities to include NSA reporting *Travel as part of a collection team with requirement to provide intelligence reach back, reporting, and data dissemination from OCONUS locations.
- Must possess 10 years of related experience. A Bachelor's degree in an intelligence discipline may be combined with 6 years of related experience to meet the 10 year requirement.
- Experience with SIGINT collection, reporting, targeting, and analysis.
- Experience as Air Force or DoD SIGINT Geospatial Analyst, AFSC 1N4 or sister service equivalent MOS/Rate preferred but all intelligence disciplines will be considered.
- Prior experience as a DSA or SGA will be prioritized. Special Operations experience a bonus.
- Current Top Secret/SCI clearance required, be eligible to gain and maintain a TS clearance with SCI/G/HCS/TK and be willing to submit to a polygraph Individual must be able to acquire Special Access Program (SAP) access.
- Must be available for travel, both CONUS and OCUNS, approx. 15%.
- Must have a thorough understanding of SIGINT operations, intelligence collection, analysis and reporting.
- Experience in an intelligence discipline, preferably a fusion or mission planning cell.
- Must have the ability to work independently and function as part of a dynamic team in foreign environments.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
*External Referral Eligible.