Leidos is seeking a Program Manager in Ridgecrest, CA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your skills and experience to support the Aircrew Electronic Warfare Tactical Training Range (AEWTTR) contract. The successful candidate for this position will have experience in managing a large technical program involving development, logistics, manufacturing and sustainment of complex systems. The ideal candidate will have specific experience related to Electronic Warfare (EW) threat emitter training systems, especially for the Navy. In addition to delivery of mobile EW threat emitter training systems, the AEWTTR mission requires support in diverse areas such as radar system upgrades, technical support, logistical support and range infrastructure improvements for the Navy and other Department of Defense customers. The AEWTTR program manager is the primary customer point of contact responsible for directing all phases of delivery order execution, from inception through completion. This challenging and rewarding position involves all aspects of program management including hiring new employees, managing cost, schedule and technical performance, and meeting regularly with our customer to help provide solutions for complex technical challenges and to identify new business opportunities.
- Interface with senior Government personnel, technical and non-technical staff, subcontractors, and support personnel.
- Maintain a positive organizational climate with the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Plan, execute, monitor and control personnel, facility and financial resources.
- Ensure that all delivery orders under the contract run within scope, time, and budget constraints.
- Manage multiple teams led by subordinate managers and/or supervisors, including subcontractor personnel.
- Encourage process improvement and innovation.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to continually grow the contract.
Must have a minimum of 15 years of experience in the management of programs involving research, development, design, programming, systems engineering, production, installation, and Tactical Combat Training System (TCTS) range integration of Open and Closed Loop, Fixed and Mobile, Radio Frequency (RF) Threat Representative Simulators and Emulators, including the adaptation and integration of Foreign Military Equipment into the TCTS.
The Program Manager must be familiar with the NAVAIR/NAWCWD organization, the Navy/Marine Corps Tactical Training Range Complex, the TCTS, and have a strong understanding of Electronic Warfare (EW)/RF Threat Engagement and Survivability Training for Aircrews.
Minimum security clearance needed: Secret.
Proven experience managing a large Department of Defense indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) involving development, manufacturing, sustainment and logistical support, with multiple concurrent delivery orders.
Bachelors degree or higher preferred.