Job Requisition:Logistician - TS/SCI with Polygraph
At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. Our Defense business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for federal agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs.
• Provide Purchasing equipment, software license acquisition and management, inventory tracking and auditing.
• Well organized and detail oriented. Controls the efficient flow of goods, services and information between points of origin through final placement in order to meet customer requirements.
• May also plan, schedule and manage the efficient movement of material from receiving or the warehouse to production.
• Work with supply chain management and vendors to obtain equipment/material quotes, submit procurement requests, coordinate RMAs, and track order status.
• Manage property inventory through the issuance of equipment tagging, tracking and periodic audits.
• Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistic processes.
• Must have a TS/SCI with poly to be considered
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business
• Professional Logistics Certification - i.e., Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) certified in Lifecycle [Acquisition] Logistics Level 3, or have equivalent logistics training (resume to specify all equivalent training), or possess an additional five (5) years working in direct support of defense life-cycle logistics.
• Fifteen (15) years of experience in defense life-cycle (acquisition) logistics support (or 20 years if not DAWIA Level 3 certified) of electronic systems, to include: logistics management, principles, practices, and processes.
• Prior DoD Civilian or Military service desired.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Supply Chain2000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.