At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. Our Defense business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for federal agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs.
• Provide Purchasing equipment, software license acquisition and management, inventory tracking and auditing.
• Well organized and detail oriented. Controls the efficient flow of goods, services and information between points of origin through final placement in order to meet customer requirements.
• May also plan, schedule and manage the efficient movement of material from receiving or the warehouse to production.
• Work with supply chain management and vendors to obtain equipment/material quotes, submit procurement requests, coordinate RMAs, and track order status.
• Manage property inventory through the issuance of equipment tagging, tracking and periodic audits.
• Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistic processes.
• Must have a TS/SCI with poly to be considered
• Bachelor's Degree in Business
• Professional Logistics Certification - i.e., Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) certified in Lifecycle [Acquisition] Logistics Level 3, or have equivalent logistics training (resume to specify all equivalent training), or possess an additional five (5) years working in direct support of defense life-cycle logistics.
• Fifteen (15) years of experience in defense life-cycle (acquisition) logistics support (or 20 years if not DAWIA Level 3 certified) of electronic systems, to include: logistics management, principles, practices, and processes.
• Prior DoD Civilian or Military service desired.