Leidos currently has an opening for an airborne and ground Tactical Systems Operator (TSO) Instructor at Hurlburt Field, FL. Candidates must currently possess a TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered. The TSO Instructor is responsible for training TSO students in accordance with AFSOAWC Tactical Systems Operator Qualification Course Syllabus via ground, simulator and airborne training events.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Review, develop and update/adjust TSO simulator scenarios in accordance with established goals.
* Prepare course curriculum.
* Coordinate, schedule, and conduct classroom and training events
* Track and implement changes to certification requirements
* Liaison between ISRG, subordinate squadrons, and elements of the IC
* Instruct students on TSO equipment before, during, and after simulator and airborne rides, and complete appropriate training documentation in accordance with local policies.
* Conducts training in a classroom setting and on-board aircraft (while in-flight) as required
* Assist with TSO FTU training and ISRG training office functions as required
* Performs administrative duties associated with TSO training as required.
Bachelor's degree and 6+ years of relevant experience (Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree). Current TS/SCI clearance is required. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Must have previous qualification and experience as an airborne Tactical Systems Operator to include TSO instructor experience. The candidate must have a thorough understanding of the TSO mission and Special Operations. Must have the ability to work independently and function as part of a dynamic team. The candidate must also communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Must have experience in curriculum or training plan development. Must be able to obtain and maintain flight requirements to include a Department of Transportation Federal Aviation Administration Medical certificate second class, physiological training. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
*External Referral Eligible