Attention Cyber Professionals! Leidos is Inside the Cyber Trenches (https://www.washingtonpost.com/brand-studio/leidos/inside-the-cyber-trenches/) and actively recruiting now for a Cyber Lab Manager on a mission-critical program whose purpose is rapid response to cyber incidents and proactive monitoring for malicious cyber activity. This Manager will oversee lab management and field kit development and maintenance, to include equipment kit building and customizing, equipment management/repair, VPN connection maintenance to remote lab sites, asset management, technical documentation, system administration for all lab machines, asset inventory, data backups and sanitization, and transportation.
Must be U.S. citizen and possess an active TS clearance and ability to obtain TS/SCI.
This position is based out of Arlington, VA.
• Support and maintain a classified lab network
• Provide system administration for all physical and virtual servers, operating systems, and network devices
• Build and maintain multiple engagement kits and ensure kits are scheduled, provisioned and tested in a timely manner
• Ensure engagement kits are sanitized of data
• Manage the transportation of kits to and from customer sites
• Maintain technical documentation and SOPs
• Maintain a comprehensive inventory of all program assets and conduct periodic audits
• Issue and maintain individually-assigned lab equipment
• Receive, track and manage service tickets from users
• Manage repair of equipment including sending equipment back to manufacturer under warranty
• Support the accreditation process and develop required artifacts; maintain accredited status
• Implement and maintain VPN connections
• Maintain off-site backups data, configurations, images, etc,
• Manage stakeholder relationships; coordinate with other contractors
• Manage project status, progress reporting, risks/issues, scheduling, quality, and continual improvement
• Provide accurate, concise reporting
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor's degree with 10 years of relevant experience or Master's degree with 8 years of relevant experience
• Active TS clearance; Ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
• 3 years of experience supervising or leading system/ network admin teams
• Knowledge of defense-in-depth principles, network/HW/SW security architecture, network topology, IT device integrity, and common security elements
• Experience supporting and maintaining a classified network
• Experience maintaining a comprehensive asset inventory, including. location and condition
• Experience deploying, securing, and managing Windows and Linux operating systems and servers
• Recent experience managing, troubleshooting and administering VMware
• Experience using Microsoft Active Directory to manage policies & user objects
• Experience in Computer Network Defense tools, policies, procedures, and regulations and vulnerability/ patch management
• Experienced and adept at developing and maintaining technical documents, analyses, and reports.
• Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management; and
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience managing a cyber lab/environment responsible for building and maintaining field kits for use in responding to cyber incidents
• Knowledge of shipping, logistics, and inventory management
• Active CAP, GSLC, CISM, or CISSP certification
• At least one nationally recognized vendor operating system, networking, or cloud certification, e.g., CCNA, CCNP, MCSP, AWS, VMWare, Linux, etc.
• Active PMI PMP certification
• Knowledge of incident response and handling methodologies
• Demonstrated experience working with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
Do you want to grow your career and be part of a team solving critical challenges that affect the world?
Leidos Civil is leading the way in solving internationally pressing issues, including:
- Aviation - Guiding the world's air traffic, managing 43,000+ flights for 2.5 million passengers per day
- Logistics & infrastructure support - Operating infrastructure for large-scale nuclear cleanup efforts
- Cybersecurity - Monitoring advanced threats; managing security services and utility command and control centers (https://www.leidos.com/competencies/cyber)
- Facility management & operations - Operating the world's longest supply chain to Antarctica
- Energy engineering - Restoring power during hurricane efforts; helping communities achieve significant energy savings
- Environmental management - Delivering innovative environmental solutions and wildlife conservation plans
- IT infrastructure modernization - Helping 2+ million citizens recover from identity theft; maintaining global biometrics systems
- Transportation security solutions - Securing U.S. borders with 1200+ radiation and explosive monitors; designing vehicle solutions that save lives, reduce congestion, and boost fuel efficiency
If you desire to be an integral part of a dynamic team of science and technology leaders, then Leidos Civil is the place for you!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer.
When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...Practical Answers for a Complicated World