The Intelligence Group as an immediate opening for a Logistics Officer for a dynamic customer-facing contract in the Northern Virginia area, which will include both office and warehouse work. The Logistics Officer will manage the full range of logistics services, to include procurement, equipment shipping and receiving from CONUS and OCONUS locations, property control, and accountability of government equipment. The Logistics Officer will assist with proper execution of and provide continuous improvement to the logistics process. They will be responsible for the for the development and/or maintenance of program supply, transportation, and logistics plans, as well as develop, maintain, and/or improve all program and warehouse related logistics processes to include material acquisition and inventory tracking.
- Must hold a current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Requires a high school diploma and 9 years of experience in logistics field or BA degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. Substitute 4 years experience in lieu of bachelor's degree.
- Proven experience in procurement, packing, shipping, receiving, and tracking
- Ability to compose and send various types of communication in relation to logistics support for a government customer
- Experience creating and maintaining a dynamic inventory process
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain accurate inventory records, to include receipts and equipment transfers
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to use POV for local travel to warehouse, customer sites, and shipping facilities
- Skilled in Microsoft Execl and Word
- Experience with property tracking systems
- Effective written and verbal skills
- Proven flexibility to meet mission requirements
- Experience working with senior managers
- Forklift certified or ability to get forklift certification
- Knowledge of customer procurement system and shipping databases