This role provides customer service representative support for customer Service Desk operations. This role requires an individual that is technical, customer oriented and familiar with using desktop software applications such as web browsing and client software, and IT Service Management software such as JIRA, ServiceNow, or Remedy. This individual should be detail oriented in order to capture customer inquiries appropriately. Role requires excellent oral and written communication skills. Personnel work first, second, third, and weekend shift work to support 24x7x365 support. This role is responsible for interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems. Duties include examining highly complex customer problems and suggesting and implementing appropriate corrective action to initiate a repair or return. This role analyzes recurring problems and initiates solutions for preventing reoccurrence. Individuals in this role may be required to remotely log into the end users' endpoint (desktops and/or servers with Windows or Linux OS) in order to perform technical software configuration, rebooting, and other remedial actions. Responsible for developing and applying in-depth understanding towards solutions of technical issues and problems in multiple area of disciplines that are undefined and complex. Issues are complex in nature, team members respond to and address customer technical challenges through the diagnosis, analysis, application, and monitoring of complex solutions across multiple technical platforms which span organizational structures and classification levels. This position requires working a twelve hour rotating shift.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Experience planning and leading major technology assignments.
- Experience evaluating performance results and recommending major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Experience with interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Basic troubleshooting skills.
- DevOps Agile environment experience.
- Experience with Operating Systems: Windows and Linux
- The candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
- System Management: Webmin and Ansible