Leidos has an opportunity for a Tactical Systems Operator (TSO) Cryptologic Skills Program (CSP) Mode Instructor to work at Cannon AFB in NM. Candidates must possess a current Top Secret/SCI security clearance in order to be considered.
The TSO Cryptologic Skills Program (CSP) Mode Instructor is responsible for training 361 ISRG personnel in accordance with (IAW) Operation Tradecraft and Training (OTT) certification guidelines as Mode 1, 2, and 3 operators. The candidate will certify 361 ISRG personnel in future Modes as they become available/required. The candidate will teach regularly scheduled initial and recertification Mode courses. The candidate will be required to develop and maintain Cryptologic Mission Certification Training (CMCT) material and curriculum (TSO System Emulator (TSE) and non-TSE material) IAW 361 ISRG training guidance.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with TSO subject matter experts and tacticians on operational trends and analysis in order to provide tailored and up-to-date CMCT training.
- Review, develop and update/adjust TSO TSE scenarios in accordance with established CSP goals
- Prepare course curriculum
- Coordinate, schedule, and conduct classroom and training events
- Track and implement changes to certification requirements
- Liaise between ISRG, subordinate squadrons, and elements of the IC
- Performs administrative duties associated with TSO CSP training as required
- Develop beginner, intermediate, and advanced continuation training (CT) material (TSE and non-TSE material)
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of experience (Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree).
- Current TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Must have previous experience as an A-STG operator to include instructor experience.
- The candidate must have a thorough understanding of the TSO mission and Mode certification process.
- Must have the ability to work independently and function as part of a dynamic team.
- The candidate must also communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.