The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Project and Program Management Analyst to join the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC III) team.
The position will provide support to Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) EOSH Services Group, AJW-23 to provide the Office of the Designated Agency Occupational Safety and Health Official (DASHO) with technical expertise and general support in areas related to program development for a broad array of occupational safety and health topics across the FAA.
The position will be located at the client site in Washington, D.C.
- Collaborates with DASHO Team members to develop, write, compile and edit annual OSH report submitted to OSHA
- Supports bi-weekly team meetings by capturing related notes, and documents and tracks action items through to completion
- Coordinates and develops DASHO Update presentations to brief leadership on program status, current issues and needed resources
- Manipulates data management systems to obtain customized reports and analyzes data to support program needs
- Develops metrics to measure the effectiveness of program initiatives and identify area requiring additional support and/or resources
- Assists in the creation of a concept plan to support implementation efforts and continued development of the DASHO program
- Develops, coordinates and reviews executive-level briefings to report project status, facilitate understanding of key safety and health issues, and present recommendations
- Reviews and analyzes program areas to identify "gap areas" and propose solutions to support project goals and meet compliance with regulatory requirements
- Collaborates with Federal Government clients to identify program needs, documents necessary actions, and track milestones and timelines to support overall program execution and future development
- Reviews, improves and updates program and policy documents by identifying needed updates and ensuring clear and accurate information is presented
- Provides advisement on strategic communications to ensure information is clear and targeted to appropriate internal and external stakeholders
- Analyzes various program processes to identify areas of improvement and recommend solutions
- Collaborates with appropriate subject matter experts to create standard operating procedures, write reports, and support programmatic documentation
Typical education / experience:
- Typically requires a BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with business management analysis and reporting.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) laws and regulations.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Previous work experience for/with the FAA is highly preferred