We have an exciting permanent opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager with an extensive technical background.
This position will be based from our Glasgow office located at Skypark, but a considerable proportion of time may be spent onsite with the customer.
- Lead teams of technical and business resources to deliver complex change programme(s) in a multi-platform environment
- Drive integrated teams to deliver technology solutions in support of key product initiatives by working closely with product owners, architects, engineers, and quality assurance
- Ensure delivery of project deliverables is to the appropriate quality standard, on time and within budget, in accordance with the plan through monthly monitoring
- Develop and maintain detailed Programme and Project plans
- Manage programme resources through capacity planning
- Manage third party contributions to Programmes/Projects as appropriate
- Ensure benefits and performance targets of the Programme/Project activities are identified, measured and monitored
- Co-ordinate production of a communications strategy and plan
- Monitor and manage risks/opportunities and resolution of issues
- Ensure effective management of any changes impacting Programme/Portfolio/Project delivery are tracked through controlled change process
- Report on programme/project progress through agreed reporting lines, at agreed intervals, via highlight reports, programme/project board and corporate updates
- Manage programme finances which include capital (capex), operational (opex) and forward forecasting
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)