Job Requisition:Associate Director of Contracts Compliance
Leidos is looking for an experienced contracts manager to serve as Associate Director of Contracts Compliance in the Corporate Contracts organization. The successful candidate will use his or her deep domain expertise in US Federal, state and local and commercial contracting practices to develop and maintain Policies, Procedures and Training for Leidos’ enterprise contracts organization to ensure that Leidos’ Contract Management practices are compliant with the various regulations and contract requirements that govern Leidos’ business. The position is also responsible for maintaining Leidos’ approved DFARS Property System and, as a senior member of the Compliance & Operations team, will be required to serve as leader and subject matter expert on various enterprise projects and initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and on-going management of Policies, Procedures and Training for Leidos’ core Contract Management processes (including pre-award activities, Organizational Conflict of Interest (OCI) management, contract award, contract modification and contract close-out) for US Federal, State & Local, Commercial and International contracts
- Monitor and provide input on emerging regulation and regulatory changes in the US Federal and State & Local contracting environment (including FAR, DFARS, Federal Agency Supplements, State & Local requirements and CAS); ensure Leidos’ Policies, Procedures and Training for Contract Management remain compliant and up to date
- Lead the Property Management function to ensure continued maintenance and improvement to Leidos’ approved DFARS Property Management System.
- Lead the management and governance of Leidos’ Contract Management Entities, including DUNS numbers, CAGE codes, representations & certifications and past performance report monitoring
- Lead the development, review and periodic certification of SOX, DFARS and operational controls as it relates to Leidos’ Contract Management processes
- Act as subject matter expert for Contract Management on corporate initiatives, including merger & acquisition activities, process improvement projects and organizational development activities.
- Develop and maintain constructive relationships with Leidos’ regulators, industry associations and peer companies as it relates to Contract Management
- Lead, coach and develop team of direct reports and serve as mentor and coach to others in the Contracts function
- Bachelor’s degree in business, operations or similar field and 12+ years experience in US Federal contracting environment
- Strong experience in full cycle Contract Management process (including pre-award activities, Organizational Conflict of Interest (OCI) management, contract award, contract modification and contract close-out) for US Federal, State & Local, Commercial and International contracts
- 3+ years experience in a leadership role, including managing a team of direct reports
- Deep subject matter expertise in the FAR, DFARS and CAS
- Strong stakeholder management and senior leadership relationship management skills
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking skills
- MBA or similar post-graduate qualification
- NCMA certification in Contract Management or similar
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.