Leidos has an opening for a Program Analyst to support multiple programs within the Chemical Biological Nuclear Radiological and Explosive (CBRNE) and Infrastructure Protection Portfolio. Providing a full range of Program Analyst services.
- Duties will include interaction and communication with Senior Program managers (PM) and Leidos senior leadership, a broad variety of stakeholders, contractor and government personnel.
- Perform a full range of program analyst services to support PMs that require analytical ability, judgment, discretion, and knowledge of the organization. Analyzes, evaluates, and makes recommendations on changes to policies and procedures for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Reviews and analyzes directives and policies and discusses pertinent issues with senior personnel to determine the impact to current operations.
- Recommends the establishment of and prepares policies and procedures for implementation throughout the organization.
- Provides advice and guidance on the interpretation and application of directives and instructions.
- Analyzes plans to determine the impact on processes and the feasibility of making modifications to accomplish mission requirements.
- Carries out high priority and/or special assignments and projects assigned by the Portfolio Manager and or PMs on a wide variety of sensitive and confidential matters.
- Works closely with PM's in support of contract execution, report development, and Leidos and customer communications. Communication requires daily coordination with technical staff, customer leadership, and the PMs. Performs work assignments that are operationally important to program/contract objectives.
- Works independently with PM assigned tasks that include analysis of work processes and special studies; evaluations and assessments across the PM team, identifies problems, inefficiencies, and potential problems; and develops recommendations or solutions for implementation. Provides advice and guidance for improvements and anticipates potential areas of concern or questions that should be addressed when making recommendations. Develops recommendations and implements new or modified guidelines, work processes, and operations in order to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, or timeliness of work.
- Uses prior experiences to initiate, plan, and execute job responsibilities, which may include adapting to customer and Leidos requirement(s) changes and/or contract modifications. Uses technical writing and editing skills to assist the PMs in developing, tracking, and distributing monthly reports and final contract reports in accordance with Contract Data Reporting Lines.
- Coordinates contract procurement to include purchasing items under Leidos PCARD, coordinating efforts with Leidos Buyer(s), submitting purchase requests, tracking orders, monitoring equipment receipt, and assisting in property transfer to the Government. When necessary, prioritizes customer orders based on customer needs/requirements.
- Recognizes the urgency of all assignments and initiates the necessary action required to complete assignments in a timely manner to ensure contract requirements are fully satisfied. Prioritizes work efforts with minimal oversight to ensure timely responses to customer demands and expectations. Searches for and collects a variety of information for the PMs use to include trending analysis on procurements, staffing, and contract deliverables.
- Maintains a working knowledge of both Leidos and customer policies, plans, procedures and objectives, to include emergency response notifications up the customer chain and in accordance with the Leidos occupational health requirements
- Requires a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent and 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to obtain a Government Common Access Card necessary for demilitarization facility access.
- Previous experience in working procurements.
- Technical writing and technical publication experience.