No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
Leidos is searching for a talented desktop engineer to join the team managing the National Archives and Record Administration (NARA) desktop computing environment. This is an exciting opportunity to support NARA and the larger ESA IV program supporting the Department of Justice in Washington, DC.
- The candidate and his/her team will be responsible for the construction, deployment, and maintenance of the customer's Windows 10 "gold" image, software packaging and distribution, and configuration management.
- Timely resolution of Tier 3 support escalations from the Service Desk, and other desktop-related projects as needed.
- The position will report into and work closely with the larger ESA IV desktop engineering team.
Education & Experience:
- BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
Required Skills (10+ years):
- Full-lifecycle management (design, construction, deployment, and maintenance) of Windows 10 desktop images
- Implementation and usage of endpoint management tools, especially Microsoft SCCM
- Security compliance and mitigation (DISA STIG), Group Policy, Compliance Baselines
- Software packaging and automated deployment
- Strong experience troubleshooting obscure and difficult issues in a diverse environment (Tier 3)
- Creation and troubleshooting SCCM Task Sequences
- Experience with ZENworks endpoint management
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell scripting and process automation
- Experience working with U.S. Government customers
- Office 365 management
- Experience leading a team in a fast-paced, technical environment