No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions.
We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
The Executive Administrative Assistant will manage activities contributing to the successful execution of various aspects of the Civil Group. This position requires an experienced person with demonstrated office management expertise, demonstrated executive support, superior professional demeanor, and the ability to learn and accomplish a wide variety of day-to-day responsibilities. Key attributes include initiative as well as critical thinking to identify and prioritize actions to assist multiple senior vice presidents to be successful in operation and group level goals.
- On behalf of several Senior Vice Presidents, operate as the primary point of contact for those individuals for all interfacing organizations and functions.
- Communicate effectively to internal and external participants in writing, on the phone, and in person.
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgement.
- Be available to assist the executive as needed. Typically during core business hours, but need to be open to working nights and weekends as needed
- Display mindfulness on how to make their executive's job easier.Planning and organizing schedule to help your executive maximize their day.
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Able to work through complex issues and be able to juggle multiple and competing priorities
- Coordinate travel arrangements and preparation of expense reports.
- Support weekly meetings and action item coordination as required.
- Prepare and distribute office correspondence, briefings, weekly activity reports, visit requests and other office documents as required.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience.
- Demonstrated persistence in following-through on action items and open issues to full closure.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite with particular emphasis on word processing, presentation and spreadsheet applications (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and SharePoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in producing correspondence and status reports for senior and executive managers.
- Demonstrable capabilities to undertake the responsibilities listed in the description.