Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for the position of System Integration Engineer to support a program in Springfield VA. An ACTIVE TS/SCI level clearance is a HARD REQUIREMENT to be considered.
This position will assist the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) for Service Test, to coordinate test requirements and de-conflict efforts across test labs. A key role will be interfacing with subject matter experts (SMEs) to drive needed hardware and software upgrades so test environments resemble operational environments. This hands-on role requires attention to detail, with very good organization skills and ability to pivot between highly visible customer priorities: a combination of inflexible and shifting deadlines. This position joins a small, goodnatured team who are motivated to take their teamwork and rigor to the next level and provides excellent visibility of the software maintenance and test processes across the Program and interfacing organizations, and offers significant flexibility to architect how test workflows might be improved. Your ideas, suggestions and concerns will be welcomed. The right candidate will successfully lead lead SMEs and testers to continuously assess test environments and testing methodologies, especially to consolidate test environments and streamline processes. The Systems Integration Engineer will provide critical oversight that: scheduled testing completes on-time, resolving any issues or blockers; the right test environments are leveraged; and the right test documentation is generated and CM controlled.
- Coordinates service testing, and hardware/software changes, across test environments, leveraging customer and Program CM policies and tools
- Maintains service test/environment documentation, coordinating with SMEs
- Maintains test cases and test data, by entity, architecture and baseline
- Updates project schedules and Program status charts
- May support BOE (estimation) for new work, development and review of processes
- Leverage test services across Program teams, to test internal products prior to OPS
The Service Test team develops, maintains and executes test plans for multiple baselines and classifications using COTS, GOTS, and FOSSthat is hosted across Windows, Solaris and Linux architectures worldwide.
Education and Experience:
Requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
"External Referral Eligible"