Leidos has an opening for a Network Operations Unified Capabilities Lead at Hill Air Force Base, UT.
Our customer, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), acts as the provider of GIG/Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to its customers, the department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations.
• Assist in providing direct technical support to government customer.
• Oversee contractor support staff for the DISA-provided services in our 24x7 Global Network Support Center (GNSC) for the Unified Capabilities group located at Hill AFB.
• Oversee the operations of the GSMO Unified Capabilities Shift Controllers.
• Work closely with the other functional managers (O&M, RF, CM, DCCC, & Engineering) and senior NOC management to ensure cross functional processes and procedures are monitored and adhered to.
• Provide situational awareness to government customer on a variety of technology based issues impacted the DoD networking systems and ensures GSMO leadership is aware of highly visible network outages.
• Ensure efficiency by identifying areas of improvement and recommending procedural changes that enables the Government to attain integrated outcomes that are effective.
• Mitigate risks by ensuring staff meet and exceed contractual requirements by directly interacting with operations team.
• Assign tasks to contractor personnel, supervising on-going technical efforts, and managing contract performance identified by the customer.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline with 4+ yrs. of overall related experience; additional years of directly applicable experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Prior experience overseeing staff and diverse technologies to include NOC Analysts, Subject Matter Experts, and Network Engineers 24x 7x 365.
• Ability to work in a 24/7 operation.
• Currently possess an active Secret security clearance and be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
• ITIL certification.
• DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE, or equivalent).
External Referral Eligible