The TMPC Program at Leidos currently has an opening for a Systems Engineering Intern to work in our Springfield,VA and/or Pax River, MD offices. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Tomahawk mission. We provide full lifecycle systems engineering support to our NAVAIR customer.
The systems engineering intern will be assigned technical change requests tasks to perform under the supervision of experienced engineers. This position will allow a motivated engineering student to apply course knowledge in real world scenarios. Students will be given responsibility to work on requirements develop system architecture and modeling.
- Current enrollment Bachelor's program for a systems engineering, business process analysis, engineering (or related) degree at an accredited university.
- Ability to obtain a SECRET clearance. (US Citizenship required)
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude with a willingness and desire to learn.
- He or she must be willing to work in a collaborative, agile environment.
- Experience with requirements management software tools.
- Experience with system architecture and system architecture tools.
- SECRET Clearance
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.