The TMPC Program at Leidos currently has an opening for a Systems Engineering Intern to work in our Springfield,VA and/or Pax River, MD offices. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Tomahawk mission. We provide full lifecycle systems engineering support to our NAVAIR customer.
The systems engineering intern will be assigned technical change requests tasks to perform under the supervision of experienced engineers. This position will allow a motivated engineering student to apply course knowledge in real world scenarios. Students will be given responsibility to work on requirements develop system architecture and modeling.
- Current enrollment Bachelor's program for a systems engineering, business process analysis, engineering (or related) degree at an accredited university.
- Ability to obtain a SECRET clearance. (US Citizenship required)
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude with a willingness and desire to learn.
- He or she must be willing to work in a collaborative, agile environment.
- Experience with requirements management software tools.
- Experience with system architecture and system architecture tools.
- SECRET Clearance