Job Requisition:Software License Management Specialist - TS/SCI with Polygraph
At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. Our Defense business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for federal agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs.
Leidos is seeking a SW/HW License Management Specialist to support Acquisition and License Management for this Program. The selected candidate will be responsible for facilitating the completion of lifecycle processes for software licensing and maintenance from requirements definition through acquisition. This position ensures the program’s ability to respond to critical software requirements.
• Support and facilitate the completion of the life cycle processes associated with acquisition and management of software and Information Technology (IT) assets.
• Work with technical/project leads to perform requirements planning and analysis; perform technical and market research; obtain pricing information from vendors; obtain Vendor/Software Licenses Agreements.
• Partner with senior government stakeholders, requirement owners, and additional stakeholders to meet customer software technical and acquisition requirements.
• Resolve process and acquisition issues through analysis and research, identify solutions and make corrective recommendations to senior leadership
• Report to and collaborate with senior government officials, keeping them abreast of team action statuses, impacts, and remediation efforts.
• Review documentation to maintain compliance and concurrence with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Army guidelines, policies, and procedures; obtain subject matter expert input or researches reference material for clarification.
• Provide excellent customer service and teamwork both internally and externally with a “can do,” respectful, and positive approach.
• Act as a trusted liaison who collaborates, communicates, interfaces, and partner with government stakeholders, customers to obtain success in meeting leaderships objectives.
• Must have a TS/SCI with poly to be considered
• MCSE/MCITP Certifications; Other IT related certifications
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in defense life-cycle (acquisition) logistics support (DAWIA Level 3 certified is a plus).
• Experience reviewing, defining, and/or analyzing technical requirements a plus.
• Experience in purchasing, acquisition, contracting, and/or software licensing processes, policies, and procedures desired.
• Organized and can perform efficient multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
• Display willingness and ability to fully immerse oneself with the team to accomplish day-to-day tasking and required activities.
• Willingness and ability to maintain accountability of acquisition actions and assignments from beginning to end.
• Ability to clearly communicate, collaborate, and partner effectively with stakeholders, customers, and teammates.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment with configuration mgmt. and release teams.
• High proficiency in Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Acrobat Pro desired.
• A degree is not required, but an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Contracting is a plus.
• Prior DoD Civilian or Military service desired.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Documentation Control2000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.