Job Requisition:Proposal Analyst
Leidos is seeking a Proposal Analyst located in Gaithersburg, MD or Reston, VA.
In this role, you will serve as a Material Cost Estimator in the Strategic Technology Sourcing organization with oversight over the RFx process on proposals. You will work multiple Proposal Strategic Sourcing initiatives utilizing a combination of financial background and project management expertise. Other possible job responsibilities associated with this role could be Supplier Management, Program Material Acquisition, Business Process Re-Engineering, and Procurement Tool deployments.
- Responsible for material pricing on proposal efforts
- Candidate will own the request for quote process which includes maintaining compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations.
- Candidate will be responsible for meeting cost savings targets so negotiations skills are a must.
- Must have advanced experience with Microsoft Excel as the team utilizes advanced functions in Excel to conduct data analytics and analyze large data sets.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, logistics, or a related field from an accredited university, with a minimum 3.0 GPA and 4-8 years of relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of college degree.
- Experience in the areas of procurement, pricing or subcontracts, with a demonstrated history of developing RFx’s that comply with the FAR and source selection under tight time constraints with minimal guidance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to work in a group environment with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be US Citizen with an active TS/SCI with Poly security clearance.
- Basic understanding in acquisition of Cloud, Cyber, and XaaS technologies.
- Basic understanding of creating complex solicitations, supporting proposals, conducting moderate complexity price and cost analysis, negotiating price/cost and price/cost-related terms.
- Ability to work under tight time constraints.
- Experience in procurement as a buyer in government contracting is a plus.
- Experience as a subcontracts administrator in government contracting is a plus.
Key Skills for Success in this Role:
- Multi-tasking, can handle multiple program interfaces simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing across multiple organizations and program levels.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.