Leidos is seeking a Senior Program Planner / Scheduler in support of the Antarctic Support Contract. The position is based in Centennial Colorado. The employee will be responsible for applying scheduling theory to develop the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). Candidate will be responsible for EVM standard EIA-748/GAO reporting and annual surveillance.
Duties for the position include the following:
- Create and manage schedules using Primavera P6 for large projects compliant with EIA-748/GAO requirements.
- Develop baseline schedules and associated artifacts.
- Monitor, analyze, and report performance against baseline schedules to ensure contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Conduct critical path and network analysis on schedules.
- Maintain vertical and horizontal traceability between supplemental schedules and integrated master schedule.
- Obtain weekly/monthly updates on schedules, including coordination with project managers and major subcontractors.
- Participate in annual earned-value surveillance, including data calls and interviews.
- Generate weekly schedule status reports for project managers, and other activity reports as required.
- Assist project managers with maintenance of project documentation.
Typical Education and Experience: Bachelor's d egree and 4 years' relevant experience, or a Master's degree and 2 years' relevant experience
- Use of project scheduling tools such as Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project.
- Earned-value (EIA-748/GAO) knowledge
- Knowledge of financial planning/budget planning and tracking
- Strong Microsoft Office experience.
- Detail oriented
- Team player with good communication skills
This position requires successful completion of a government background check to access government facilities and systems. If you are not a United States Citizen or Green Card holder, this check could take 12-18 months to complete.