The Multi-Source Support Specialist, Principal (MSSS) will serve as an All-Source Intelligence Analyst to support Digital Network Intelligence/Global Network Analysis (DNI/GNA). The MSSS will collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community, apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
• Provide All-Source Intelligence Analysis using HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, or OSINT to identify entities of interest; their methods, motives, and capabilities, determine malicious behavior, and recognize emergent patterns and linkages to visualize the larger picture.
• Identify, retrieve, fuse, and supply network and all-source threat and vulnerability data from current systems, data stores, and local files for the purposes of creating and disseminating all-source analysis and reporting, enhancing situations awareness in support of mission objectives, priorities or exigent operational needs.
• Provide technical analysis against target systems and networks, characterize target network capabilities and vulnerabilities, and support development of new techniques to exploit targets.
• Perform extensive post-mission multi-INT analysis, produce technical intelligence reports in support of special programs and provide expertise and leadership to the team in the development of analytical models and assessments.
UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
* Bachelor's degree and of 12 years of work experience in Multi-Source analysis or related work experience.
* Experienced with GRAPEVINE / CPE
* Strong writing skills
* Familiarity with sensitive reporting
* Cyber knowledge
• Work experience to include Intelligence Analysis experience specifically within the DoD/IC.
• Experience with Multi-Intelligence (which includes a expert understanding of the SIGINT, HUMINT, IMINT, Open-Source, and Geospatial intelligence) experience within the DoD/IC.
• Experience with any of the following tools: Analyst Notebook, DISHFIRE, PINWALE, GAEL-Lite, ANCHORY/MAUI, PATHFINDER, INTELINK, MARTES, Skywriter, or CPE.
• An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
• Familiarity with transmission schemes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
• Self-motivated, creative, organized, willing to work as a member of a team, and able to manage individual schedule.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed
External Referral Eligible