The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a senior level Task Order Manager (TOM) to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC III) team.
Support the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Environmental Occupational Safety and Health (EOSH) Programs with the goal of mitigating organizational risks and assisting the FAA achieve an improved state of compliance with Occupational Safety and Health and Environmental Federal, State, and Local law.
In this role, you will take a variety of actions such as analysis, report generation, site inspection, etc., on behalf of EOSH Services and Facility Security Group AJW-23 to support and improve EOSH Services program elements intended to protect employees and others in the workplace and protect the environment.
The main objective is to assist with the overall management for NISC EOSH Team task orders.
The range of task order subject areas include Environmental and Occupational Safety, Budget and finance, air traffic control configuration management, and many others.
Specific duties and responsibilities may include:
- Direct oversight of Task Orders
- Administration of task orders issued by FAA customers and responsibility for ensuring work requested under the task order is performed properly and within the prescribed time and budget constraints negotiated between the Contractor and the Government for the particular task order in question.
- Manages and establishes policies, procedures and goals for the successful completion of work within the task order that is within budget and schedule constraints, commensurate with Leidos and Federal policies, procedures and practices, and explains them to subordinates to ensure that such policies and procedures are effectively carried out.
- Oversee a large team of experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in their assignments.
- Direct management of personnel including, hiring, promotion, and termination authority within areas of responsibility, in accordance with manager review and approval.
- Identification of new business opportunities is within the area of responsibility.
- Maintain frequent interface and communication with FAA personnel, other contractor personnel, FAA Engineering Technical Officers (ETOs), and other FAA customer representatives regarding multiple projects throughout the FAA.
Typical education and experience:
- Typically requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Requires broad knowledge/experience with Program/ Project Management and government operations, preferably with the FAA.
- Experience/Knowledge working in the Environmental, Occupational, Safety, and Health (EOSH) field.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.